My partner and I thouroughly enjoyed our 10 nights of sailing.............
Highlights, it is really hard to pick one thing out……………..
1. The staff were amazing, from the housekeeping staff to the bar staff in Connextions .
2. The Entertainment was awesome (and entertainment staff) always something to do!
3. Food was brilliant – Plantation and Waterfront restaurant staff were fantastic
4. Room was clean and comfy, I like the idea of having bed made and turned down at night.
5. Dayspa was very relaxing and staff were brilliant (I love being pampered)
6. Ports were great, loved Denerau (I have decided to win lotto and live the dream on a yacht LOL), Suva was good to see although it was raining and hot, Tonga was beautiful.
The ship had a fair few plumbing issues (burst water pipes, leaks….etc) but all the staff were so professional, they never got flustered just got on with the job at hand, nothing was a problem.
It was our first cruise and we met and partied with some amazing people!
What can I say; a very comfortable, clean cabin