3. Grand Celebration
The staff was very nice and the food was good (but did have watered down juice). However, the boat is old and nothing impressive. I even think what I paid for this cruise family was too much. I wished I could of spent $2000.00 else where. My initial room stunk like sewer and by the third complaint I got another room but that one smelled like urine and it was hot. It rained and the boat had leaks everywhere and buckets had to be laid out to catch the water. It was very crowded and hard to get food or drinks in the cafeteria during BK, lunch and dinner times. You can go to the restaurants and shows but are for an additional fee. Grand Lucaya resort was nice but that is the only word I can used to describe it, nothing I wouldn't see in any other average local resort. It had pools and a beach, that's it. I paid $40.00 per person to swim in an average beach and pool. The food in the resort was very expensive and not good. When we were leaving my family (including 2 small kids) waited in customs for 2 hours, just to check our ID's and birth certificates not even to check our bags. The other passengers too, not just us. It just wasn't worth the money or the time.

You get what you pay for.

Grand Celebration Cruise Review by JANEMUNOZ1

• Sail Date: June 2015
  • Destination: Bahamas

JANEMUNOZ1’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 16+
Get Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line Grand Celebration price drops

Cabin M39
My initial room stunk like sewer and by the third complaint I got another room but that one smelled like urine and it was hot. However the staff was nice and tried their best to clean it and make the smell go away. The AC issue was out of the staffs control.