3. Crown Princess
I'm confined to a wheelchair since age 12. I can use my arms in my manual chair. I've been on other ships, but the crown princess was not friendly. The people were all nice and the food was great. But could i get in any adult areas.. Like the pool or sancuary, no. Had to sit in back of last row of seats at theater (only 4 on each side allowed) and no getting in front of ship - steps again. On the celebrity solstice i played basketball and golf with my husband, but not on princess- steps! All the humps and heavy awkward doors to everywhere wete impossible to go anywhere myself. Hope those in chairs get this information, because princess did not volunteer to tell us till aft e we paid $5000 to get on that ship! After expressing my concerns, their response was.... " oh sorry". Please spread the word to those like me. Thanks!

Wheelchair Inaccessibility

helenconsidine’s Full Rating Summary
Get Crown Princess price drops

Premium Balcony
Cabin B1 c301
The stateroim was nice, however, the odor of raw sewage filled our balcony. We hoped for fresh air, but something must have been broken on the ship. Nobody bothered to fix it or even acknowledge it.
Caribe Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins