3. Navigator of the Seas
Bad Service, Terrible Accommodations, and Poor Quality Food. 3rd time cruising with RC. 30 years old traveling with Fiance. Stayed in a balcony suite. Beverage Package not worth it, doesn't include everything like it says. Rude bartenders that take FOREVER to serve a drink. And don't forget to include the tax and automatic gratuity which makes it about $30 more than advertised per day. Stains in bed sheets every night (yellow and purple - attendant said it was the detergent but that's a bit iffy). Water only had scalding hot temp. Mini Fridge didn't work. Room service takes 2+ hours to receive food. No towel animals anymore. No healthy food options. I had to specifically ask for vegetables at dinner and even then they came fully saturated in butter. Halfway through the cruise, I didn't even want tacos in Mexico because my body was just craving greens. Flo-Rider was best part of cruise and even that had minimal operation times and every little kid wanted to be on it so the line was about an hour for a one-two minute ride. We hated it. We felt like we were a burden to the staff. I guess we just aren't cruisers. It was fun when we were 14 but now that we are 30, we realize how terrible cruises actually are. We got off the boat in Belize and had a much better time as soon as we got away from port. Overall, we wasted about 5 grand on a balcony suite that we ended up only using for 4 days. I'll never go on a RC Cruise again. Ever.

Worst Cruise Ever

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by lost92660

Bad Service, Terrible Accommodations, and Poor Quality Food.

lost92660’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

Equivalent to a motel 6 in the middle of nowhere. Smelled funny. mini fridge didn't work. Room service took 2+ hours every time we ordered. Then it took 12+ hours to get the tray picked up from in front of our door. At one point, we had three trays in front of our room and even though plenty of attendants walked by, no one bothered to pick it up.
Scalding hot water which is terrible to shower in.
  Navigator of the Seas Deck Plans