3. Star Breeze
This was a first cruise for my friend and I and I was surprised I enjoyed it so much. The itinerary was excellent and length of the cruise was perfect. The service was impeccable. I couldn't fault it. All the crew members that learned my name, greeted me morning noon and night by name. I even had a special dessert made by the executive chef, Eddy. It made me feel so special. The dining room staff were excellent and catered to our every request. Karnik welcomed us to each venue and Larry kept the laughter going with his quick wit and jokes. On our last day, Miko even told us to take care be extra careful of pick pockets in Rome. The staff just treated us like were we close friends. At Amphora, Kyle provided lively conversation whenever he had the chance. And our room attendant Cecep made a towel animal every night at turn down service for my friend. We were well entertained on our second last night of the cruise with a deck BBQ and dancing by the crew. The only critique I have is that our room required a bit more maintanance despite Windstar had spent so much money refurbishing the ship. Our bathroom door almost fell apart and the drapes to separate the room required extra cleaning. All in all, we had a great time.

Had a lovely time

Star Breeze Cruise Review by Holidayfever2013

All in all, we had a great time.
Holidayfever2013’s Full Rating Summary