3. Explorer of the Seas
This was our 3rd and least enjoyable cruise with RCI. Where do I begin? 1. The ship is too old. The moment I saw it I was filled with dread. Outdated, smelled of mildew the entire cruise. Horrible decor. Eyesore. 2. Staff was inattentive. Had to hunt for drinks, tables etc. They could care less unless tips were involved nearing the end of the cruise. 3. Food. Less just say, we lost weight. Decent food a problem. Salad bar pitiful. Desserts cold, dry. Omg beverages warm water and lemon like water disgusting never a cold drink. Buy dinner package for a break from the Windjammer and dining room. The menu was a regurgitation of the previous day. Yuck! 4. The cruise compass of daily activities was a joke. First of all the ages of most passengers averaged 60. We're 45-50. The activities catered to seniors BORED OUT OF OUR MINDS Stayed in our smelly cabin a lot. 5. Excursions a disappointment. Do not go on an excursion in Morracco expensive and diappointing. The guide rushed us along a filthy marketplace where most citizens appeared hostile. Guided to 4 stores where the merchants gouged tourists. We were scared and annoyed. Brochures of most excursions are embellished to get you to buy them. 6. Casino too small and no video poker a joke. 7. Entertainment was good but not stellar. Sorry, but I will rush to pay this trip off so I can really feel it's behind me. I have stories to tell of this vacation and most not good. Research well before booking and ask about ages of passengers and ship because there is nothing worse than being on the voyage of the damned for 12 days. We actually packed an entire day early and fell into despair when we realized we had another day at sea. Sorry but the Explorer of the Seas not to be in dry dock for good. If this was my first cruise it certainly would have been the last.

OMG! This ship was not for me!

Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review by Sailor17

This was our 3rd and least enjoyable cruise with RCI. Where do I begin?

6. Casino too small and no video poker a joke.

7. Entertainment was good but not stellar.

Sailor17’s Full Rating Summary