3. Celebrity Constellation
Firstly, I was well impressed by the efficiency and friendliness of the staff together with the skill and wit of the Captain. However, there were many problems that detracted from us fully enjoying our second cruise experience: # Given that most of the time spent in the cabin is actually spent in bed, two single mattresses pushed together do not make a comfortable night's sleep # Trying to relax at the pool was not possible since one guy was chipping away at paintwotk on the railings WITH A SCRAPER! while another was at a different point on an extending platform chipping away a more paintwork WITH A SCRAPER! # Formal Nights were a disappointment as many diners did not bother to make any effort - why have a dress code if it is not to be enforced? Men were allowed in with open neck casual shirts; some ladies seemed to think that, for instance, a sparkly cardigan over a 'beach' dress constituted dressing-up. # Every night at the Theatre, there was an announcement about the first two rows being reserved for over 18s and yet every night a couple and their son were sat in the middle of the front row.- why have the announcements if there is no enforcement? # I thought the price of the shuttle coaches were a rip-off # I thought the commission charged in the casino to obtain dollars was a rip-off - even more so the ATM # Most of the time I went to the bar to order our drinks as waiters seemed to misinterpret my specific request for Bacardi as a request for any cheap white rum # The wifi charges are archaic and more annoying is that the speed is too slow - we could not connect with our family on a special day which was incredibly disappointing and angering that we paid to be not connected This cruise was to celebrate our 40th wedding anniversary a few weeks before the cruise together with my wife's special birthday on the cruise - the experience fell short of what we had been assured was a premium cruise company.

Not a Premium Cruise Experience

Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review by capondoug

• Sail Date: May 2015
  • Destination: Europe
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Ocean View with Balcony 2C

# I thought the price of the shuttle coaches were a rip-off

capondoug’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Constellation price drops

Deluxe Ocean View with Balcony 2C
Cabin 2C 7029
Cabin was fine but more drawers would have been appreciated. Dampness on the carpet at the balcony door was evident
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins