3. Celebrity Eclipse
I loved my 13 night cruise on the Baltic Sea. I travelled with a female friend and I was very impressed by the very comfortable size of the stateroom (veranda class). Entertainment on board with its orchestra, jazz band, solo singer and conferences on a variety of subjects, was perfect. We had the standard beverage package and a credit onboard included and were very happy with the selection of wine by the glass and drinks part of the package. The credit onboard could be used to buy shore excursions, which we did, especially to take shuttle buses and Hop on Hop off in certain destinations. There was no pressure to buy at the shops or take any of their shore excursions, which is appreciated (compared to another cruise I went on). The food was excellent, especially in two of the specialty restaurants (Murano and Qsine), and the service was absolutely fantastic everywhere on the ship. However, I must say that the selection of fruit was not varied enough, during the 13 days, we had always the same: watermelon, cantaloup, honeydew and pineapple, except for one day, after the stop in Germany, where we had papaya and kiwi. I would have appreciated to have some berries, grapes and generally a certain variety during the cruise. Also, there wasn't a counter where I could self-serve of lactose-free milk, I needed to ask the staff everyday, which was a little annoying. Otherwise, the steward was keeping the stateroom in mint condition daily and generally the service was very efficient and friendly. Lovely cruise overall

Comfortable, Spacious Cabins