3. Celestyal Majesty
I booked this cruise with Thomson Cruises from June 5th - June 12th 2015 and thoroughly enjoyed it. The ship was immaculate and infection control was in place at the toilet areas by using anti-bacterial gel provided. Hand gel was compulsory before entering restaurants and administered by ship staff. The food was fantastic and in abundance from morning to night. The cabin was adequate and cleaned frequently throughout the day. Sleep quality was good and the bed comfortable. The ship staff were efficient, polite and very friendly. Entertainment was very good and enjoyable, but you had to be early before the shows, to get a seat. The cruise itinerary of ports of call were excellent and plenty of time was allowed to go ashore sight-seeing. The cruise itself was very smooth and not once did I find the ship sway or move suddenly. In fact, I did not feel the ship docking whilst still in bed early morning. The only thing I found was that no cash was taken on-board at the bars and I had to open an account in sterling linked to my bank card. Not a problem but I had taken euros in cash and a cashpassport card loaded with euros. However, I was able to spend the euros on shore and what I did not spend, transferred them back again to my bank account to cover the bill on board ship. You could open a cash account in euros which was converted into sterling and a cash account in sterling by placing a deposit of £200.00 which you would have to top-up if spending over £200.00. So it was far easier to open an account by bank card and then you were billed in three separate payments throughout the cruise. To sum up, an excellent experience and cruise. Highly recommended !!

Superb Relaxing Cruise !!

Celestyal Majesty Cruise Review by Yorkie58

• Sail Date: June 2015
  • Destination: Italy

The food was fantastic and in abundance from morning to night.

The ship staff were efficient, polite and very friendly.

To sum up, an excellent experience and cruise. Highly recommended !!
Yorkie58’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celestyal Majesty price drops

The cabin was very comfortable and clean. Plenty of space for clothes. The bed was comfortable. Toilet and shower room was adequate and very clean. All very nice.