3. Costa Victoria
This is the first time travel in a cruise, I really enjoy these days! When I get on the cruise, every staffs are very nice with smile and direct us to the cabin clearly. I went there with my boyfriend. Although the cabin is not very big, it is clean and comfortable like a tiny hotel. We need to gather in the hall first to learn basic survival knowledge. Then we went to have our buffet dinner. It is convenience that we only bring our room card to record all our expenses. The buffet did not have much choice but taste good. We went to the deck after dinner. The wind was tender and full of stars on the sky. How a romantic night for us! It is quite difficult to see this beautiful sky in urban city now. If we didn’t get on the boat, we will miss it! The next day we enjoy breakfast in room, it came fast in warm temperature, nice! Then we swam in pool with sunshine, so relaxing! I also had a spa, it was relaxed. The staffs were considerate of my body with soft message and my boyfriend went to gym, he told me the fitness center was big. They played music inside and serve with towel, cool water to all guests. We met at the function hall, there was a show tonight, the MC was funny drove everyone being crazy and happy. The disco and casino opened until late night, we have so much fun inside! We met a young couple as well. They have come twice already and also agreed the service of Costa was good, very suitable for them to spend their holiday here. When we arrived on Malaysia, we took few hours to land on the beach. Sunset on beach was stunning! We ate something before back to cruise if we can stay longer, that’s must be prefect! It is really an enjoyable trip for us to escape from the busy city. The staff’s services are good and won’t feel boring or dull during the trip. Costa brings me a memorable cruise travel. I will come back when I feel tired again.

A Great TIme on the Sea