3. Viking Spirit (Retired)
All around great trip. I was with 9 other seniors and we had planned the trip for 18 months. Paris was a highlight, I enjoyed the walking tour and seeing the major landmarks. The Eiffel Tower was quite close to where Viking boats dock on the Seine and we were able to see the beautiful lights at night from the upper open deck. The food was excellent and I especially appreciated learning ahead of time what was going to be featured. Great table sevice. The lounge entry had delicious coffee available at all times. I loved all the port and shore excursions. A nice mix of urban and provincial. A highlight was the gardens of Monet at Giverny. A little crowded but memorable. The staff made every effort to be clear concerning schedules and transitions. I was especially pleased with how easy they facilitated disembarkation. I hope to experience another Viking River Cruise in the future.

Lovely River Experience

Viking Spirit (Retired) Cruise Review by AprilinParis75oboes

• Sail Date: April 2015
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Stateroom with Large Window

The lounge entry had delicious coffee available at all times.

I hope to experience another Viking River Cruise in the future.
AprilinParis75oboes’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Spirit (Retired) price drops

Deluxe Stateroom with Large Window
Cabin A
Clean, roomy and with adequate storage. I loved being able to slide the window open.
Very comfortable bed and nice decor. I was impressed that there was such good water pressure.
Upper Deck Outside Cabins