3. Celebrity Constellation
Just got to share an amazing experience aboard the Constellation hosted by a fabulous Captain destined for high recognition in the industry. Captain Tasos was endearing throughout the cruise participating in lectures, volleyball and light entertainment. Considering his prestigious position I found the guy to be charming. I particularly liked his style and his sense of humour. My favourite resting place was the Martini Bar hosted by Gede. He kept his guests entertained with trickery and juggling whilst serving guests with a variety of drinks. The staff were polite and courteous throughout our cruise.

Rome to Venice

Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review by NFFC

The staff were polite and courteous throughout our cruise.
NFFC’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Constellation price drops

Aqua Class Balcony
Cabin A1 6111
Small compared to other ships but compromised with a larger bathroom. Adequate and comfortable for 12-nights.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins