3. Liberty of the Seas
The ship was great but the ports were to short. they said we had 2 days in Bermuda but we arrived finally at 8:30 at night and left the next day at 4 that's not even 24 hours. all the ports were very short arrive in the morning and leave at 1 in the afternoon the only time we had a full day was on there island Labadee. I have cruised a lot and never have had ports like this. we were all very dissapointed. I usually love cruising on royal carribean or celebrity but i was very dissapointed in royal carribbean this time.

The ship was great.

Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review by pat62

pat62’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Liberty of the Seas price drops

the cabin was very nice clean and roomy
  Liberty of the Seas Deck Plans