3. Harmony V
My wife and I booked this cruise as we had always talked about visiting the Greek Islands and thought a Small Ship would be the ideal way to do it. The ship is really comfortable with a fantastic crew and excellent service. The meals on board were delicious and the service was always top notch. Special mention to Armand the bartender who kept us well supplied with drinks and great cocktails. I tend to find that the some of the best memories from travelling are not just the places you visit but the people you meet. There were around 35 passengers on our cruise and we made some great friendships with the other passengers. Unfortunately we didn't get to Crete as the sea was very rough when we left Santorini but it really didn't matter. The crew arranged for us to travel to other islands and we had a great time. We had a Captains Dinner and a Greek Night on board which was a lot of fun. The excursions arranged via the ship were well organised and the trip to Delios was certainly worth the ferry ride across to the Island. For all those considering visiting the Greek Islands this is definitely the way to go as the ship can get right into the ports with no tendering off required (except Santorini).

Harmony V Greek Island Cruise

Harmony V Cruise Review by Phil6065

• Sail Date: May 2015
  • Destination: Greece

Phil6065’s Full Rating Summary
Get Variety Cruises Harmony V price drops

The cabins were very comfortable and I guess considering the size of the ship you shouldn't be expecting a state room but these are large enough with all the necessary facilities. The rooms are kept clean and the beds are comfortable. There is Wifi on board for a reasonable cost and the TV has enough channels to keep up with the outside world.