3. MSC Armonia
I will start by saying this was our 57th cruise and the first time on MSC. Never again. Definitely not the kind of cruise we are acustomized to. Although we did pay a really fair price for the cruise please beware. They will nickle and dime you to death. They did not even give you free coffee or water with your dinner. You had to pay extra for both. The excursions were quite pricey and they really didnt give you much time at port. They fail to tell you that in the 4 hour tour 2 hours of it is spent on the bus. The food was of poor quality. Tough beef, runny eggs, watered down juice, mud coffee , same menu in the restaurant at lunch everyday and not too many choices on the dinner menu. Very boring.... The shows were lame and very short. Very amateur singers and dancers. Our room steward did a great job and was friendly however the rest of the staff was not. They just were not helpful. I was very disappointed. My husband and I go on approx. 3 cruises a year and unfortunately MSC will not get any more of our money. Do yourself a favor spend a few extra bucks and sail Royal Caribbean or Princess they dont disappoint.

First and Last

MSC Armonia Cruise Review by travele57

• Sail Date: June 2015
  • Destination: Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Interior Stateroom – Bella

The shows were lame and very short. Very amateur singers and dancers.

travele57’s Full Rating Summary