3. Oasis of the Seas
This ship was absolutely amazing! There was SO much to do & we were always on the move. The employees on this ship are PHENOMENAL. They provide amazing service (as all Royal Caribbean ships do). Best service I have had yet has been on all Royal Caribbean lines! The entertainment was amazing! I highly recommend booking all shows before the cruise as they are extremely popular. Comedy show & come fly with me were two of my favorites. The cruise director Ricky was AWESOME and made this cruise so much fun. Definitely go see "The Quest" & "Love and Marriage".....awesome!! Specialty dining was nothing special and have to say I was quite disappointed by it. I thought the free dining rooms had much better food. I wouldn't bother paying the extra money for the specialty dining. If I were to recommend one of the dining options I would say Giovanni's just to switch it up, but there are plenty of free options. Also, soda packages seemed to be a waste as all the dining rooms had non-alcoholic drinks available for free (windjammer/any buffet). If you are going to be drinking alcohol I would get the drink package as it truly is worth it.

Great Ship!

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by ashley11793

ashley11793’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

Central park was great! nice and quiet and there were birds chirping during the day and crickets at night. Such a pretty view even though we were barely in our room the whole cruise as there is just so much to do onboard. Rooms were small but better than any other ship I have been on. Only complaint was that it seemed as if the A/C was weak throughout the night as it was a bit hot in our room at nighttime.
  Oasis of the Seas Deck Plans