Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by ashley11793

• Sail Date: May 2015
  • Destination: the Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Central Park View Stateroom with Balcony

This ship was absolutely amazing! There was SO much to do & we were always on the move. The employees on this ship are PHENOMENAL. They provide amazing service (as all Royal Caribbean ships do). Best service I have had yet has been on all Royal Caribbean lines!

The entertainment was amazing! I highly recommend booking all shows before the cruise as they are extremely popular. Comedy show & come fly with me were two of my favorites. The cruise director Ricky was AWESOME and made this cruise so much fun. Definitely go see "The Quest" & "Love and Marriage".....awesome!!

Specialty dining was nothing special and have to say I was quite disappointed by it. I thought the free dining rooms had much better food. I wouldn't bother paying the extra money for the specialty dining. If I were to recommend one of the dining options I would say Giovanni's just to switch it up, but there are plenty of free options.

Also, soda packages seemed to be a waste as all the dining rooms had non-alcoholic drinks available for free (windjammer/any buffet). If you are going to be drinking alcohol I would get the drink package as it truly is worth it.

ashley11793's Full Rating Summary

Central Park View Stateroom with Balcony
Cabin C1 14270

Central park was great! nice and quiet and there were birds chirping during the day and crickets at night. Such a pretty view even though we were barely in our room the whole cruise as there is just so much to do onboard. Rooms were small but better than any other ship I have been on. Only complaint was that it seemed as if the A/C was weak throughout the night as it was a bit hot in our room at nighttime.

Nassau

We took a cab to Cabbage Beach once we got off the ship and it was such a great idea. The cabs are $4 per person so its not expensive at all. The beach was so beautiful. We could pay to use jet skis or take a banana boat ride once at the beach. I highly suggest the banana boat ride!

Kon Tiki Boat

Wouldn't waste money on this excursion. This entailed taking a boat over to a beach and a bit of a tour of the island. We could only stay at the beach for an hour and the boat rude was a bit boring. I would not suggest this excursion.

View All 68 Kon Tiki Boat Reviews
Horseback Riding

AMAZING! Best excursion I have ever taken and highly suggest it. So much fun!

View All 23 Horseback Riding Reviews
Fort Lauderdale (Port Everglades)

getting on the ship was super easy and organized. Only thing I didn't like was how rude security was!

ashley11793