3. Azamara Quest
From the moment I arrived at the Terminal in Dubai, it was clear that this ship was different to the bigger P&O and Princess liners I had sailed on previously. Everything just flowed smoothly from Day 10. The attention to passenger comfort and convenience was outstanding. Embarking and disembarking in foreign ports went well with minimal queueing for Customs and Immigration. Detailed information was given in plenty of time and all went as planned each time.' The Guest speakers were excellent, entertainment and good food all added to the experience. The Captain and crew were very friendly and approachable. I got the feeling it was a happy ship. I have been thoroughly spoiled for any other cruise ships and I look forward to getting on board as soon as my finances can be arranged.

An Amazing Experience

Azamara Quest Cruise Review by EFPH

EFPH’s Full Rating Summary
Get Azamara Quest price drops

Club Oceanview Stateroom
Cabin 05 4020
The most comfortable bed and pillows. Plenty of storage drawers etc. Lovely to have access to the fresh fruit on the coffee table daily. Also the Ice, water and drinks in the fridge which were nearly all complimentary !
Only negative was the size of the ensuite which would have made it pretty messy with all the personal toiletries 2 people would have. (I was solo)
Deck 4 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins

• Nazareth, Jerusalem and Bethlehem
    At times the guide gives too much detailed information in a short space of time. Difficult to take all in and keep up with all the 'sites'. It all tended to be too rushed and commercial especially with the crowds. Can't be helped I know.
    View All 7 Nazareth, Jerusalem and Bethlehem Reviews
  • City Tour
    Good overview of what Muscat offered. Good guide with language skills.
    View All 26 City Tour Reviews