• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

6-10 Cruises

Value for Money

Sail Date: Jun 2015
Cabin: Owner's Suite with Balcony

After reading all of the reviews I admit, I was a bit concerned. I booked this Med Cruise last year and got very excited learning it was going to be coming out of dry dock. I am not going to detail all aspects.

There were four of us in Owner's Suite 11240 - me, my husband and 2 sons - 30 and 25. This was a trip celebrating a Birthday for me that ends in a 0 so I was thrilled to have my boys along.

The suite was great - large balcony and enough room for us 4 adults. Our steward Heecliff was wonderful. The brand new Suite Lounge was beautiful and a big bonus. Wine, beer and champagne was complimentary from 11 - 11 with mixed drinks thrown in between 5:30 - 8:30. What a bonus!! The staff was wonderful and there were items to eat out during most of the day also. We only dined in Coastal Kitchen once, and it was great. There was also a suite area in the sun - opposite end of deck 17 - great area to lay out with its own bar. Everything there was a charge - needless to say the bar was not very busy. When I booked this cruise, the suite was only about 2K more than two balcony cabins so I went for it. It was a great treat.

Owner's Suite with Balcony

Cabin OS

Beautiful! Plenty of closets and storage for 4!!

previous reviewnext review