3. Oasis of the Seas
I'll make this a bit shorter than my forum review but we had an excellent cruise. This was our first cruise and we definitely picked a winner. We are a family of 3, myself and my two, twenty something sons from Philadelphia PA. Generally we are a Beach,/Disneyworld family and decided to try something new after many years at the mouseworld. we were not disappointed. Flew into Ft. Lauderdale the night before and stayed at a cheapy motel, easy to get to boat and check in was easy. RC auto called us the night before with our assigned check in time but we arrived hours earlier. Boy were we glad we did, we were able to get our drink packages and other "mandatory" stuff done without any lines. The ship is absolutely impressive, huge doesn't do it justice and gorgeous. first day was spent simply walking around checking things out. Our cabin steward introduced himself on the first night and was gracious, friendly and attentive. we had early seating at dinner and again the staff was friendly and attentive. I did think the dining rooms were crowded with tables a little to close. We took advantage of all the on board entertainment seeing cats, the ice show, the comedy show and a "cirque du soleil" styled show. Aqua show was a little disappointing but the concept was cool. We also tried just about all the on board activities. I even tried my hand at flow riding. very cool. LOl All and all a great vacation.

First time, great time.

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by camptalcott

All and all a great vacation.
camptalcott’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

cabin was great. Impressed with the balcony size. comfortably fit 3 adults. we had a tub/shower combo. water pressure in bathroom was excellent. One thing I did love was the room had tons of "cubby" space. LOL as a gal, I travel with an array of lotions, potions and creams there was ample storage to stick stuff in thereby freeing up sink space.
The pull out coach was "OK", not the best but then not the worst. well insulated and rarely heard a peep from outside.
  Oasis of the Seas Deck Plans