3. Marco Polo
We've just wasted 2 weeks of our lives sailing on this TUB (more like a cattle boat than a cruises ship). The only activities during the day were to eat or read, I don't enjoy reading and my wife, who enjouys this was even sick of doing it constantly. Night entertainment was, I've seen better on a street corner than we had. Staff was ok (nothing over the top) until the last day when they couldn't care less about us, a feeling like "we've got your money and votes so get lost " Some excursions were good but 2 days in St Petersburg was not for us as you are not allowed free roaming in Russia. On our last day we had to be out of our cabin by 07.00 at the latest and all crammed into what space was available for nearly 3hrs till we were allowed off this TUB . Summary Never again will we sail with this ship or with Cruise & Maritime.

Cruise from Hell

Marco Polo Cruise Review by metalmickey

Night entertainment was, I've seen better on a street corner than we had.

Summary

Never again will we sail with this ship or with Cruise & Maritime.
metalmickey’s Full Rating Summary
Get Cruise & Maritime Voyages Marco Polo price drops

The cabin was okay, the steward was very good and trust worthy
  Marco Polo Deck Plans