• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

aautomo884
6-10 Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Jun 2015
Cabin: Ocean View Stateroom

This was my 7th cruise, and my second with RC. Embarking took literally 15 minutes from the time we arrived at the port, and we took our first photo boarding the ship. This ship and her crew NEVER disappointed. We were initially leery about cruising on such a large ship because we thought the crowds were going to be overwhelming, but I have to say I never once felt crowed, or overwhelmed with people, even on our day at sea. There is so much to do, and so many places to eat, drink, and play that we never had to fight for a seat or couldn't find space. The service was exceptional from Samba Grill to Johhny Rockets. Our Stateroom attendant was cheerful, and sweet. She went out of her way to talk with us, give us port of call tips, and ask us just simply how our day was. Gemma at Vintages makes a mean Sangria, and the Tapas are really yummy. The shows were great, the excursions were awesome and well organized, it simply was the time of our lives….Well done Allure…Bravo.

Ocean View Stateroom

Cabin G

Port Reviews

Rome (Civitavecchia)

15 minutes to embark

Barcelona

went on our own, and took a 2 hour bicycle tour and hit Familia Sagrada, the Park and the Beach

previous reviewnext review