3. Anthem of the Seas
Before going on our holiday on Anthem of The Seas I had read some very negative reports however I can only describe our cruise as fantastic from beginning to end. This is our 6th cruise with Royal Caribbean and whilst we have always enjoyed our holidays with them and the previous ships such as The Independence of The Seas myself and my husband felt this cruise was in a different class. The minute you step on board you cannot be anything other than impressed by the beautiful surroundings and the amazing facilities . We dined in all four of the complimentary restaurants our favourite was Chic but I have to say all 4 of these restaurants were of a very high standard and the service was excellent. We also dined in Chops Grill and Wonderland .Wonderland was a good experience but if you choose to do only 1 of the paying restaurants we would recommend Chops Grill the steaks were one of the best we have ever had. There have been many negative comments by previous cruisers around getting suitable dining times. We had booked all our restaurants prior to the cruise, however some of these did not fit in with our plans on our holiday and it could not have been simpler to change these times and indeed some of the restaurants. The restaurant staff did this for us and they were very helpful. The entertainment is fantastic especially We will Rock You, also the headliner acts were excellent. On an evening there was just so much to do sometimes it was a struggle to decide which show or venue to chose and I say this as a positive comment not negative. To,summarise I would say for those people who are booked or plan to book this ship this is a different style of Cruise mainly because you don't have the same dining room or waiter night on night. However you have more choice of the style of food you want to eat and it is a great experience to go to different restaurants each night. In order to enjoy this cruise to the max you need to embrace the change and try not to compare it to the previous style of cruising. This ship is a real treat to cruise on and I am certain we will do so again.

Cruising for the future

Anthem of the Seas Cruise Review by Wenel

This ship is a real treat to cruise on and I am certain we will do so again.
Wenel’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Anthem of the Seas price drops

Cabin was very well equipped and lots of storage space, virtual balcony was very well done and a great asset for an inside cabin
  Anthem of the Seas Deck Plans