My wife and I boarded at Bristol for 12 nights around Iceland and home via Dublin. Bristol was perfect for us as we visited Bath and Wells and spent 3 nights in Bristol. We truly found everything and everyone on board delightful. The service was great and we enjoyed the meals. The ship herself was comfortable albeit a trifle quaint; our cabin was spotless (thank you Irina). The bar drinks were indeed reasonable and the choices excellent. Our visits in ports all ran smoothly and the skies were mostly blue ! It did help that all passengers were of a similar adventurous mind going to Iceland in the spring. We made long term friends. We would genuinely both like to thank the crew for making our second honeymoon a wonderful and happy occasion... My wife said she would love to go on another cruise with the same ship and crew. As would I

Voyage Around Iceland

Astoria Cruise Review by Wisedragon

• Sail Date: May 2015
  • Destination: Arctic

Our visits in ports all ran smoothly and the skies were mostly blue !

Wisedragon’s Full Rating Summary
Get Cruise & Maritime Voyages Azores price drops

I shall take a hammer and screwdriver next time to make the twin beds as one.... joke.