3. Magellan
I booked this cruise just ten days before departure, and was stupid enough to read the reviews after booking. Must say I was dreading the experience as all the reviews were extremely negative. Anyway I think I must have been on the wrong ship. Despite some difficulty getting the tickets due to my late booking I found the the cruise to be a wonderful experience. Our luggage was taken from us at Tilbury car park and returned outside our cabin on board ship. Our cabin an outside one on deck 6 was emmaculate. The crossing was smooth and the food was of excellent quality and plentiful. The crew were so polite and helpful at every juncture particularly Dina our cabin steward who was always bright and sunny and our waiters in the Waldorf restaurant Shelfii and Serhii. Alright the entertainment wasn't West End quality but it was made up for with enthusiasm. If you are going on a cruise for the first time don't lay the negative reviews put you off. Go with an open mind and I'm sure you will be positively surprised. After all you can't please all of the people all of the time. Will certainly book again with this company on board this ship. Should add this is the first time I've ever been compelled to write a review about anything.

First Time Cruisers

Magellan Cruise Review by Carole Ann

Will certainly book again with this company on board this ship.

Carole Ann’s Full Rating Summary