We just returned from a 7 day 6 night cruise (June 7 through the 13, 2015) from St. Lucia, Dominica, Iles Des Saintes (Guadalupe), and Martinique. We didn't board the ship on the 7th until 2:00 pm so you lose most of the first day of your adventure. You leave the harbor after 7 pm and you sail all night to Dominica. We had rough seas every time we sailed at night which makes it incredibly hard to sleep so I recommend some kind of sleeping aid and more importantly some kind of motion sickness medication. We took bovine which worked very well. We stayed in the owner's cabin which is wonderful, spacious and very comfortable. During rough seas we would surrender to our room which has TV with a DVD player, the ship provides several movies. The food at breakfast, lunch and dinner is plentiful and very good. The Chef did a fabulous job, in fact I'm incredibly impressed with what he could do in such a small kitchen. Snacks i.e. chips, packaged cookies......etc...are provided in the afternoon but it would be nice if they were left out all the time as there are no other food options if you get hungry between meals. Soda pop and several varieties of beer are provided. White and red wine is served with supper. Take the full day excursion on Dominica if you get a chance as it was a beautiful and take good walking shoes that you don't mind getting wet. A word of caution, if you're cruising in the summertime keep a close lookout for jellyfish as one woman was stung on the beach in Iles Des Saintes and we saw them EVERYWHERE snorkeling at one of the beaches in Martinique. Overall, the Windjammers Cruise was an absolutely incredible experience, the crew was attentive and VERY nice and always made sure were were safe. I highly recommend taking sailing on one of their ships, it will be an adventure you will never forget. "The High Sea is calling and I must go, Leaving these confining lands far behind, And making my way to her foaming edge, Let them sink in the wake of memory. When at last I come to the harborage, I will pause at the waterfront, inhale Slowly and deep, lifting my head mast high; 'Til briny air fills the sails of my chest, Purging the dusty road from my veins. Then I will face my prow to the uncharted - My maiden voyage, my soul pilgrimage. The bounding main: whitecaps and salty spray; Motion, waving me to find my sea legs. A seasoned schooner: helm, shrouds, and canvas; Bid me come aboard and compass about, Chasing the horizon full sail; Come friend, Break forth and croon a new ballad of life. The hour has come, weigh anchor, for we Sail tonight seeking Absolute Bearing. The High Sea is calling and I must go " Carrico......

A Trip that We Will Always Remember!

Sagitta Cruise Review by blboo

And making my way to her foaming edge, Let them sink in the wake of memory.
When at last I come to the harborage, I will pause at the waterfront, inhale
blboo’s Full Rating Summary
Get Island Windjammers Sagitta price drops

Cabin OC
Wonderful, large and stayed cool.