3. Carnival Freedom
My last Carnival cruise was on the dirty beat up Carnival Triumph. I prefer RCCL but this cruise was with my 13 year old Grandson and I like what Carnival has to offer teens. I was just hoping for the best. We had late dinning and had to change it to early so that my Grandson would be able to take advantage of all the teen activities. The Maitre D in the Posh dining room was friendly and very happy to make the change for us. We tried to eat in most of the free food venues, they were all very good to excellent. We at at Guy's Burger Joint (excellent), Fish and Chips, Mongolian Wok, the Lido, the Posh dinning room and the Seaday Brunch. I skipped the pizza, it did not even look good. I am somewhat disappointed in the new American Grill menu in the main dining room but I still found plenty to eat. I missed the 80's show but my Grandson and everyone else I spoke to said it shouldn't be missed. We went to all the family friendly comedy shows. We walked out on one it was so bad, however the female comedian was great and the other gentleman comedian was good. I don't go to the main showroom anymore. You see one, you've seen all. Every crew member that I came in contact with was friendly and always willing to handle my requests with a smile and a satisfactory outcome. Please keep in mind when you read this review, you get what you pay for and I believe I received what I paid for. This was a very affordable vacation, I enjoyed it so much, I booked it again while on board.

A pleasant surprise!

Carnival Freedom Cruise Review by lindatel

I don't go to the main showroom anymore. You see one, you've seen all.

lindatel’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 13 to 15
Get Carnival Freedom price drops

Interior
Cabin 4E 7425
We were on a tight budget so we selected the least expensive cabin on my preferred deck. There was plenty of room and storage space for the two of us. Our room steward was one of the best that I I have ever had, she asked us to call her Sue or Suz. She made some of the best towel animals I have ever seen. I booked this same cabin for my next Carnival Cruise.
Empress Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins