Carnival Paradise Cruise Review

Freeport Bahamas

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review by Yasay

• Sail Date: Jun 2015
  • Destination: the Bahamas

Before everything else, this was my first cruise ever (and I'm 22) so I don't have any biases or pedestal to put this cruise up against. Secondly, the food given the first two days was absolutely scrumptious!!! Lord I ate so much! The buffet was splendid and the restaurant we went to the first night with reservations was absolutely out of this world! I definitely enjoyed the karaoke at the pool bar as well... There's two things that stuck out to me specifically, my room attendant- Ayoub ( superb service from all crew members onboard, however I know I am a pain as far as personal room service goes lol. The second thing is the various activities available; we attended both comedy shows on the second night and they were great! Also, the foosball tables!! Definitely brought the kid out in me! As far as cleanliness goes, it was well maintained but you can still tell that it used to be a carnival ship because certain things, like bathroom locks, are not in top shape. However I give it a 4/5 rating in my book :)

Yasay's Full Rating Summary

Cabin U U97

Verrrrrrry small but at least my room attendant was on point!

Yasay