3. Carnival Fascination
Writing this as we are driving home from our cruise. I can't say enough good things about our room steward "Mr Z" and his team. We were in cabin E82 and he always went above and beyond to take care of us. I bought a bucket of beer the first day and it was still iced down when I remembered to drink the last one on night 5! We had late dinner in the Imagination dining room and the team for table 367 was fantastic! These guys worked their butts off and were never anything but friendly and fun. The head waiter and his right hand man were the best! We had a great group of cruisers at our table and I'd like to think we were his best table! George the cruise director and Ashley his assistant were very personable and approachable. The whole entertainment staff was great! We purchased the faster to the fun package and it was well worth the investment. The staff was very helpful with every question we asked. On the day at half moon cay I wasn't sure where we needed to be and Rachel was super helpful. She called up an elevator for us and we were led right to where we needed to be. Thank you for a wonderful vacation! Kris and Sherry H.

Great Ship and crew!

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review by Kris H

• Sail Date: June 2015
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Balcony

Thank you for a wonderful vacation!

Kris and Sherry H.
Kris H’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Fascination price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8A E82
Great cabin with a comfortable bed!
Main Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins