3. Anthem of the Seas
Overall I should be giving 4 stars but this would be too may whereas 3 is maybe too little as it was above average. In fact in some departments its absolutely amazing and in others dreadful. The ship is big and impressive but doesnt really feel that big once on board. Royal Caribbean had it down to a tee for boarding etc. The cabin was immaculate and very nice and modern. We had an outside balcony. The food takes some getting used too if you've cruised before as its now lots of different restaurants, some where good and some where bad. The best for me was Chops Grille and Wonderland with the worst being Jamie Olivers, I would really recommend you dont eat there as its just a name and the food was bordering on rubbish ! the worst meal we had by far. The big disappointment for me on this cruise was the shows. We go and see each and every show over the cruise but on this cruise we had 2 nights without a show due to the shows being repeated, now 2 nights of no shows was maybe acceptable but we also had 3 shows that would have not got through the early stages of Britains got Talent ! The Hypnotist and Magician where almost embarrassing to watch never mind we saw the exact same hypnotist show lat year :(. The we will rock you show started off slow but did end up being very good, we didnt get t see the The gift as we got held up having a meal in Chops Grille Chefs Table which was also annoying as we where told that would be finished in time to see the show :( I simply cannot really put my finger on why I would not want to go on Anthem Of The Seas again but I wouldn't. I much preferred Independence or Celebrity Eclipse.

We simply expected more

Anthem of the Seas Cruise Review by topsyt

topsyt’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Anthem of the Seas price drops

Cabin was excellent. Couldnt fault it
  Anthem of the Seas Deck Plans