3. Oasis of the Seas
What a ship! What an experience! What a vacation. I wanted to start with the negative because it will be short and concise. Simply put... There really isn't one. I guess you could say, I wish I didn't have to sign up for entertainment early. Or maybe I could say the specialty restaurants far outshine the main dining. Well duh... Or what about, it's too big? meh! That didn't bother me either. I loved this ship. I just wish they had more going on at the Boardwalk at night. Lovely area that was pretty much dead after 8:30/9pm. We stayed in room 12325, a boardwalk balcony room. It sufficed for 2 ppl. Loved the enclosed showers. Those curtains on a lot of other ships only ensure your floor will get wet. I think I did just about everything on this cruise... Every show, spa, gym, games, golf, zip line, rock climbing, bball, etc. Only missed volleyball. Oh there is 1 negative... The show CATS need to be replaced. We hung in there but by the end felt de-energized. Entertainment should uplift. Other than that, Oasis has wet my appetite for its sister ships and all the new ones to come. What a great 7 days!

Cruise of my life