3. Oasis of the Seas
I was on the Oasis in Dec 2011.............. May 2015 The ship is still beautiful and the arrival & departure was good timing and this was around 12-12:30 both time. Staff was excellent always polite and assisted you whenever necessary. The food was good but the "Allure" was food prep was excellent. Ate at 2 specialty, Chops Grille and Sabor excellent. The activity planner on other RCL's personnel were really good, this one okay. Seems to be on TV a lot. Times were changed on some of the shows I had booked online, and it conflicted with dinner (late dinner). We skip dinner one night to go to one of the clubs entertainment that started at night. It is a good thing that there were Sabor still open. Couldn't find the Zumba classes located at the Sport center on Deck 15. Also the cabin was on aft side, I preferred the port side. (cancel one cruise and had to change dates, so I took what I could get) No prayer service on anything for Sunday (we left on Saturday sailing). All and all still had a wonderful cruise.

Twice as nice

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by INGODWETRUST

I was on the Oasis in Dec 2011.............. May 2015

Staff was excellent always polite and assisted you whenever necessary.

The food was good but the "Allure" was food prep was excellent.

Ate at 2 specialty, Chops Grille and Sabor excellent.

Couldn't find the Zumba classes located at the Sport center on Deck 15.

No prayer service on anything for Sunday (we left on Saturday sailing).

All and all still had a wonderful cruise.
INGODWETRUST’s Full Rating Summary