3. MSC Divina
My worst cruise ever! I’ve sailed twice with Tompson, twice with MSC Fantasia, with MSC Orchestra and MSC Lirica but MSC Divina brings shame onto an otherwise good cruise company. The staff was rude, unhelpful and poorly trained. The schedules were confusing, and entertainment were not great. I get the impression that they care very little about the passengers enjoying their holiday. In fact, it’s more like they were there to ensure the “cattle” gives little trouble. You know the type? - the bored, uninterested girl at the checkout who is just waiting for her shift to be over, and please don’t ask for/about anything because she’s not in the mood! The only courtesy I got was from the Indonesian staff. Obviously, it’s dysfunctional management from the captain downwards. Almost all departments showed a lack of standard. I promise myself never to sail with Divina and I’ll be sure to spread the word. Call me old-fashioned but my view is that staff & officers on Divina has a duty to try their best to ensure passengers have a delightful holiday NOT ARGUE! My excursion was at 2:30pm but Junior Club opens at 2:30pm! Explain that! Even though in the leaflet given me on embarkation states that it'll open 15mins before 1st excursion! Stupid girl said it's my fault I didn't inform them the day before even though it was not stated ANYWHERE that I had to! Call that having passengers welfare in mind??? Other staff too demonstrated the bored, unhelpful attitude(e.g. Aurea Spa, reception etc). If you don't mind being treated like cattle, then board MSC Divina.

Worst Cruise Ever!

MSC Divina Cruise Review by kh1628

kh1628’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 7 to 9
Get MSC Divina price drops

Cosy enough, but that's ship design. Friendliness and helpful staff is important in making the wonderful holiday!
  MSC Divina Deck Plans

• Montserrat Walking Tour
    Very pleasant, helpful tour guide who was concerned about well being and constantly ask if we were okay. Scenery was great. Lovely mountain. Walk was invigorating. Had a lovely day.
    View All 105 Montserrat Walking Tour Reviews