Is was the first cruise with P & O and I was very dissapointed with the level of service on the ship. I have cruised before with Ocean Village, Royal Caribbean and Princess. I found the staff on the Ventura miserable and unhelpful. The cabin steward was very good and kept the cabin clean and tidy. Generally the ship is lovely but there were just too many people on board. The buffet was a nigtmare every morning with long queues to get your food and running out of basic things like milk and cups. We had to walk round and round the buffet for ages to find a table and sometimes ended up with four us at a table for two and had to take turns to sit down and eat. Very stressful. The restaurent food was just ok - nothing special. The waiters were miserable and unhelpful and were more interested in laying the labels for the next day than serving he customers they had. Could not manage to get a seat in any of he bars that had entertainment so gave up. Long unmanaged queues for tender boats - quite chaotic actually. Long queues for photographers and reception. If you lie queueing you will love this cruise! Passangers getting ratty with people pushing in. There were children in the adult only pool messing about. The ship is basically the same as Emerald Princess which I went on last year but the staff and service on Emerald Princess are far superior and made for a much more relaxing and enjoyable cruise. This has put me off going with P & O again.

Disappointed with P & O

madwatwoman’s Full Rating Summary
Get P&O Ventura price drops

Inside Twin with Shower
Cabin OG
Cabin was lovely. Clean and spacious with very comfortable bed.
  Ventura Deck Plans