3. American Queen
Definitely a cruise for older folk. My family and I plus friends took this cruise because we thought it would be a pace good for our special needs girls.....and it was. If you are looking for a cruise jammed pack with activity, this is not it. Tours were in the morning and we would sail by 1 PM. 2 afternoons had Bingo....otherwise lots of lectures. Paid for 2 optional excursions which were a lot of money and not worth it ( Cotton Plantation and the Delta Blues tours) Food was good. Rooms were just OK.....I had a suite with a broken deck door and a water drip over one of the sinks. During a rainstorm one night, water came right into the room and soaked our carpet. It was too much to fix while cruising so needless to say, the room was not worth the money. All told we made our own good time and it was an experience.

Steamboatin'

American Queen Cruise Review by MarshaPB

MarshaPB’s Full Rating Summary
Get American Queen price drops

Not worth the money. Needs to be upgraded