3. Viking Star
As always, Viking's focus was on destinations and enrichment. The ship is pristine, superbly designed, relaxing and entertaining. We enjoyed all the included excursions. I'll note that the quality of the guides was not up to the normal Viking bar - with some notable exceptions. However, I'm sure Viking will sort that out in short order. The food was plentiful and easily accessible. And what a pleasure it is to sail without the constant pestering to spend money on ship. There are so many quiet places on board where the traveler can go and recharge, read, have conversations with other guests. The crew, as is always true with Viking, is superb - friendly, cheerful, accommodating. We couldn't ask for more. And the destinations are topnotch. Gdansk was the only destination that wasn't fulfilling. I hasten to add: I'm still happy Gdansk is included because of its historical significance. I enjoyed seeing the city. It simply didn't impress.

Viking hits another one out of the park

Viking Star Cruise Review by nodrog102

nodrog102’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Star price drops

Nice cabin - I would simply suggest a greater array of movies. Also - add Seinfeld to the list ;-)