3. Liberty of the Seas
This was my family's first cruise and we were very iffy about doing it. We heard good things about RC but we were still not sure if cruises were worth it. I must say that I was very impressed. The bathrooms on this ship were always spotless clean and easy to access no matter where you were. The workers were so sweet and had a wonderful personality and sense of humor. They really wanted you to enjoy your vacation and greeted you any time you walked by. The dining was probably my least favorite part about this cruise. The fancy dining room served very limited vegetarian options which got pretty annoying considering half of my family is vegetarian. The portions are also very small. Sometimes it took a while to eat dinner, but i guess its because you are getting an appetizer, main course, and dessert. The windjammer was pretty awesome because they had quite a variety of food although I wish there were a few more healthy options and perhaps a sub station. Sometimes you just wanted to grab something quick and eat it in your room or back at the pool deck and that was hard when a lot of the food required forks or knives. The main floor deck 5 could use another place to grab food when the windjammer is closed because the pizza shop and the other little coffee place got old really quick instead of ben and jerry's or that cupcake shop. I was impressed with all that was going on in terms of entertainment on the ship. The excursion we did in bermuda at a beach bonfire was disappointing though because they said there were smores which was actually just marshmallows, and they said there was a bonfire and dj, but put out the fire later at night when the dj started which meant we left after, and they also said unlimited rum swizzles which were not strong at all.. it just felt like we were being ripped off. I would rather save my money and not waste my time on that excursion. Some other random things- Their beds are so soft and comfy, i slept like a baby each night. The kids were far away and never bothered us which was awesome cause i swore the ship would be swarmed with kids. The night club catacombs was really fun for dancing.

First cruise to bermuda

Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review by bermuda123

• Sail Date: May 2015
  • Destination: Bermuda

Some other random things-

Their beds are so soft and comfy, i slept like a baby each night.

The night club catacombs was really fun for dancing.
bermuda123’s Full Rating Summary