3. Coral Expeditions II
Spent 4 nights cruising the Great Barrier Reef on the Coral Princess 2. My cabin was very comfortable, clean, quite spacious and well laid out. Lounges and dinning area were very usable. Food was magnificent as was the service. With great support from the crew I enjoyed snorkelling at Lizard Island, and 2 of the Ribbon Reefs. I was quite uncertain as to whether I would be able to snorkel however with their (Brad and Beat) assistance I felt very safe, had a great time and saw the beauty and the diversity of the reef. It was great to have experts on board to provide information about the reef. The regular lectures were both enjoyable and informative. All of the crew are to be congratulated for their caring, professional approach.

Wonderful Experience

Coral Expeditions II Cruise Review by Jan49

Jan49’s Full Rating Summary
Get Coral Expeditions II price drops

Very comfortable and well serviced.