3. Norwegian Epic
I took the Mediterranean cruise. There was no one at the harbor , no shuttle to the ship and I walked, and walked, and walked through the harbor! Thank God for the excursions everyday to get off that ship! I was so claustrophobic, it has no bar/lounge to sit on a comfortable chair to read and see outside! the only place was the Garden Café, which is a self service buffet, fight your way to a table and anchor there for dear life. Most of one deck is the casino, which is fine if you are a gambler, but you need to go through it to get to the dining room...and back. During my week there, 2 nights had the same program at the theater! The designer/decorator of the Epic must have been color blind, it's dark brown (how depressing) with a touch of orange, then you move around and a screaming green greets you... They have the slowest elevators on the planet, I used the stairs many times even though my feet were tired from walking during the excursions (between 16,000 and 17,500 steps a day, says my pedometer) The excursions were very good but at a very fast pace. The staterooms are tiny with bizarre curved sliding doors to the shower and...the toilet. Good thing I am single. I could not get my on-board bill, they had my credit card, I am waiting to see how much they will charge!

Epic sucks!

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by lady travel

• Sail Date: May 2015
  • Destination: Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Mid-Ship Inside

During my week there, 2 nights had the same program at the theater!

The excursions were very good but at a very fast pace.

lady travel’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Epic price drops

Mid-Ship Inside
Cabin IA 13036
Tiny with bizarre round sliding doors to the shower and the toilet
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Montserrat Walking Tour
    Now this is unique! the landscape is almost from another planet and there is spirituality in the air...you go in and you feel different, listen to the history and you don't want to leave...
    View All 105 Montserrat Walking Tour Reviews
  • Capri Walking Tour
    Capri is so romantic, so beautiful, you keep looking around at all this beauty and your head is spinning, wishing that you could stay a little longer...or come back some day.
    View All 56 Capri Walking Tour Reviews
  • Pompeii Walking Tour
    Pompeii is such an emotional tour, you think of all these people who led a normal life, with shops, baths, beautiful decorated houses, and see what is left after the volcano covered it
    View All 471 Pompeii Walking Tour Reviews
  • Sorrento
    It is a typical Italian town, a little too tourist oriented but beautiful. I walked the streets and admired the hand made woodworks and pottery but prices were high.The architecture is nice.
    View All 159 Sorrento Reviews
  • Valldemossa
    I fell in love with this charming village perched high up in the country, where Chopin stayed and composed his famous Preludes. There is a monastery and the houses are well maintained, with flowers and beauty.
    View All 26 Valldemossa Reviews
  • Private Tour
    Rome by night, with all the monuments lit up, a nice dinner with an Italian singer, and plenty of time to take photos at each monument. It was very different and Rome seen in a different way was worth it.
    View All 146 Private Tour Reviews