3. Celebrity Infinity
Overall Impressions- A very good itinerary on a very good ship. we have been on Infinity several times and she has been well maintained. Service levels were very good in all bars and dining facilities. Cabin was excellent and we had the advantage of getting an excellent price. Spent 3 days in BA pre cruise even tho we have been there several times. It is a fascinating city that I never tire of. We were hampered on this cruise because both of us got a very violent flu. Heather says she got it from someone who sneezed in the elevator and did not bother to cover it. Naturally I got it several days later. Both felt very weak for much of the cruise but still very much enjoyed the drive by of Antarctica which is why we dis the cruise in the first place. Buenos Aires- Transfer to the ship-Take a taxi. The ride to the ship cost us about $4. from the Hotel Gran Buenos Aires. On the return the taxis outside the cruise terminal were asking a firm $20. We walked across the street and hailed a street cab and the cost was $5.00 with a tip. Hotel as mentioned we stayed in the Gran Hotel Buenos Aires on both the departure and return. We have used this well located hotel several times in the past and have always received great service(very late check outs, early check ins, great concierge service and a really good breakfast buffet included in the room price of approximately $80 per night double) Hotel is located less than two blocks from Florida Street which is the main shopping promenade. If shopping for leather use some of the shops on Avenida Alvear(hotel street) as they are cheaper than Florida street but just a s reputable. Leather is a great bargain. Always plan on spending at least 3 days in Buenos Aires. Tango Shows and Estancia visit are must dos. Ushaiia- By the time we reached Ushahia we we both not feeling well so just walked around the center of town. Found it to be pricy but had lots of interesting architecture. Falklands- Had been before and still not feeling well so again just wandered around town, Fortunately we had been there twice before. It is interesting to me because the people are friendly and quite willing to stop and have a discussion about the Island Medical Facility. Because of my Flu I eventually went to the Medical centre where for the usual fee I received excellent service in a timely manner from the Ships South African doctor. He did a very good check up and spent sufficient time with me to get me sorted out.

The Last Continent

Celebrity Infinity Cruise Review by OK valley boy

OK valley boy’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Infinity price drops

Cabin Midship?
We did the Inside cabin for this cruise and found it to be well appointed and reasonably spacious. Good cabin steward as well.
  Celebrity Infinity Deck Plans