3. Carnival Ecstasy
Boarding took awhile as my mother opted to go on board viz a wheelchair in case her knee was hurting. They have staff from the ship come off it and then bring wheelchair people on. The lifeboat drill was confusing and we were unsure where to go. We had to be right by the pool and it was pretty warm with no breeze since the deck isn't fully open to the outside railing. We went straight inside to get a drink since we were parched and I was dripping with sweat. We stopped in Key West and Cozumel. In Key West we walked around and went to the museum in the red building near the dock. It was nice to get away from everyone else and enjoy the museum. Cozumel we did the San Gervasio Ancient Mayan Ruins tour and it was pretty humid. I was glad for the air conditioned bus. The food wasn't bad, a couple of nights it was hard to go to sleep since my stomach was hurting though I took my pills. I wish this ship had an outdoor movie screen by the pool like the Victory did. I kept comparing it to the Victory and another I did not like was there was no sit down lunch venue like the Victory does. But the Ecstasy's buffet is a much better set up. The Victory has just one line for the entire buffet. But I really enjoyed the sea day brunch and then later the tea time which hardly anyone else attended. I guess they were at the pool.

Satisfactory

linnealee’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Ecstasy price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 6E E-144
The cabin was below the galley, so I would not recommend it. We could smell Chinese food and overnight heard some sort of machine like a dishwasher or something start up. The tv is a flat screen and was decent as well as the amount of room. But there wasn't enough storage space in the bathroom. The bed was comfy, I often would fall asleep accidentally as there is no couch.
Empress Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins