• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

NauteGirl
6-10 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: May 2015
Cabin: Superior Ocean View Stateroom with Balcony

Ship is looking very tired. Buffet food was just ok. Pillows must be 100 years old and hard as rocks. We had a balcony room which was very small. The shower was the smallest shower I have ever seen in my life and trying to wash one self without becoming attached to the plastic shower curtain was an effort.

The toilets on one complete block of rooms stopped working over several days. A lot of the public toilets through-out the ship were not working as well.

Our air conditioner had to be repaired as well and when the repair man removed the filter it was totally blocked with dust.

Superior Ocean View Stateroom with Balcony

Cabin D2

Queen size bed had rounded ends so my feet hung over the edge. Pillows rock hard. Shower was so small.

Port Reviews

Honolulu

This is faulty...I have ticked that we did not take a tour but it won,t progress until I write a review of at least 150 characters...................................................................................................

2 Helpful Votes