3. Crystal Serenity
This was our 13 cruise on crystal all have been on symphony, this was our first on Serenity. This was our third crossing that lectures were over the top the shows were also good. I thought the food service in the main dinning room was ok not great. The presentations of the plates had no garnish at all. We were in Penthouse with a regular suite not worth the money. Flowers were dead most of the time. Service was nothing to write home about. The seas were very calm the Captain was delightful. The ship was very clean as clean as you can get with all the people on board. But I would sail symphony any time.

Not the Same as the Symphony

Crystal Serenity Cruise Review by margatecruiser

• Sail Date: May 2015
  • Destination: Transatlantic
  • Cabin Type: Penthouse with Verandah

But I would sail symphony any time.
margatecruiser’s Full Rating Summary