3. Viking Eistla
13 of us took the Grand European from Budapest to Amsterdam on March 29, 2015. The cruise was wonderful. The Eistla fabublous. If you are lucky enough to have Florian as your chef you will eat well! We were cruising on Easter Sunday. About 15-20 guest had inquired about arrival in Nuremberg in time for church services. David and Krista made arrangements for an unscheduled stop and a coach to take us into town. David walked us to the church. I was in a Catholic church with a German priest. I am Presbyterian, so really did not know what was going on, but was thrilled to be there. That Viking would go our of their way to see that the few of us that wanted to be in church on Easter Sunday, got to be there was wonderful. Their genuine caring also came thru when a fellow passenger fell in Wurzburg and had to be hospitalized. Their care for him and his wife was wonderful. I can't wait to take another Viking Cruise!!!

Wonderful Cruise, Wonderful Crew

Viking Eistla Cruise Review by Tina30022

I can't wait to take another Viking Cruise!!!
Tina30022’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Eistla price drops

Unbelievable storage space. Comfortable bed. Pillows too thin, but if that's all I can complain about, it is not a complaint. Bathroom - really nice with a real shower.
  Viking Eistla Deck Plans