• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

JaneBP
First Time Cruiser • Age 70s

Sail Date: Dec 2008
Cabin: Deluxe Suite

It was a delightful trip and interesting to be away over Christmas. I flew down to Florida and stayed at the Hilton on the Beach in FLL; on the 18th we boarded the Voyager. I must add, that for a chain hotel, the Hilton was delightful and had not only a lovely dining area overlooking the ocean and pool, but great food. I was pleasantly surprised. Santa left us cookies and candies and a lovely passport folder. Many suite doors were decorated. One suite was apparently done to the hilt.

Having never sailed on Regent, Voyager, just out of a major dry dock work was to be under my scrutiny. Because I am so 'wedded' to Seabourn, I couldn't imagine that it could be as nice. Different and good, but not as nice. Well it was.

Embarkation was a breeze and I was given a wheelchair assist through the process. I did not need one once onboard. Disembarkation was a mess attributed to the slowness of the luggage handlers off-loading. We got off early, but later, I understand it was a zoo as all colors were called at once.

Deluxe Suite

Cabin H

CAT H; 716 POrt side

Nicely appointed, no noises except for an occasional neighborly 'flush' or door slam. Easy access to the main elevators.

Find a Seven Seas Voyager Cruise from $4,904