3. Britannia
Britannia is a lovely ship but lacks the Wow factor of similar sized ships such as Celebrity's Solstice class. We had a basic interior cabin on A deck, about which we were quite happy, as the design was fine, and our cabin steward was excellent. We had no problems at all with noise from above, as noted by another reviewer. We dined mainly in the Peninsula Restaurant where the food was excellent. Food in the buffet was not so special and the area was always too crowded. Theatre shows were excellent throughout, though so popular it was necessary to be seated well before the show or miss out. Most shows were on three times each evening. Embarkation and disembarkation were better than most othe cruises I've been on. General ship layout is a bit ordinary, dead ends in several areas and while ther are quite a few elevators, they are far too small, especially as there seemed to be a lot of wheelchair bound passengers on board. They also were enclosed black boxes rather than having the large open feel of Celebrity's glass lifts. Overall Britannia was just a little disappointing and I feel P&O have slightly missed the mark with this ship. Perhaps I will have a better impression after getting back on board today for her maiden Baltic cruise.

Britannia just misses the mark

Britannia Cruise Review by OzCruiser99

Embarkation and disembarkation were better than most othe cruises I've been on.

OzCruiser99’s Full Rating Summary