• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match
  • Cruise Tips

Celebrity Millennium Review

Editor Rating
8 Awards

Nice cruise but "caveat emptor"

Review for Celebrity Millennium to Alaska
Cantorindahouse
2-5 Cruises • Age 70s

Value for Money

Sail Date: May 2015
Cabin: Concierge Class 2

Our second cruise to Alaska via Inner Passage. Our first was on the Holland America's Westerdam. We decided on Celebrity due to the itinerary.

We arrived in Vancouver a day early and stayed at the Pan Pacific; a great hotel with an excellent staff. Our embarkation was uneventful and efficient.

The Millenium was in good shape with the usual outside rust one would expect of any ocean going ship.

Concierge Class 2

Cabin C2

Nice cabin, quiet and convenient. Concierge level seemed no different than a standard cabin with a verandah. The only reason for us choosing Concierge was; we liked the location of the room and subsequently paid more for location. Location, location, location!

Port Reviews

Icy Strait

Not much to do. We strolled around and I was able to get a super picture of two American Bald Eagles while they were perched. Bought some postcards and mailed them.

Vancouver

Took a taxi from the Airport to Pan Pacific. Pan Pacific is a great place to stay and it abutts the ship. Again, why 150 characters are needed but I will keep typing until I fill the quota.

Victoria

We strolled the streets of Victoria. We bought some T shirts and went to Starbucks and had a great iced coffee. Here we go again with the 150 characters minimum.

Sitka

Visited St. Michaels Russian Orthodox Church. Had great chowdah at Ludwigs Chowder on the way to Totem Park. I need 150 characters to finish this portion of the review and why I don't know.

1 Helpful Vote