3. Coral Princess
Flew to Acapulco and stayed at the Crown Plaza for two nights. Attended the Salsa Festival and didn't even know it was taking place there at that time, but had a blast....which I had a dance partner because I would have dance all night long. Went to Vista Linda (I think that was the name of the restaurant) for dinner and the view, the service, and the food were awesome. Went to a timeshare presentation with the Mayan Resorts and because I love what they had to offer and the price I bought one. Love to travel to Mexico and the destinations are great. Boarded the Coral Princess and the check-in is a piece of cake if you have all the documents filled out correctly and get there early. Don't worry, if you get in the ship early you wont be bored. The buffet is open and you can start doing a recon of the ship before it gets crowded. I really Don't wont to spoiled your vacation because its kind of like a movie. If I tell you the whole plot, then why would you go to see it? But, the truth is I was very impressed with the entire Coral Princess experience. All the way from embarkation to disembarkation. Ten days is perfect and then back to reality. Don't get me wrong....all cruise lines are great, and I would go to any of them depending if it fits my budget, timeline and itinerary. From all the ports we visited I enjoyed Ocho Rios and Puntanegras the most. Puerto Quetzal and Puerto Corinto were all right. Did not get a chance to visit Huatulco because the ship canceled the stop at that port prior to embarkation. Many countries if not all Central America are a third world country still and it really gives you a reality check on how lucky and fortunate we really are as Americans of having what we have, living where we live and sharing the common interests that we do. Seriously....experience other cultures and you will see what I am talking about. It really goes deep in the heart. Entertainment: Awesome shows and great entertainment. Don't miss any of the shows even if you have to go to the last show after dinner. Do the back stage tour when offered. Say hello to Ger (Argentina), Andy, Sammy (India), among others. Awesome guys! Uh, can't remember the gal name and the cruise Director. Dinning: Ate at the Bordeaux in open sitting. If you want to seat with the same passengers every night, get the assign table for dinner. I rather meet different people all the time. Say hello to Jorge {Head waiter}(Portugal), Rocio (Mexico), Luis Miguel {Junior waiter} (Mexico), {Head waiter} (Italy)...oh my gosh, cant recall his name. They are on the 5th floor. Awesome crew. The entire crew is fabulous. Enjoy your trip. Cant wait to go back. Waiting for the ship to go to another destination I have not been. They know me by Dee. Happy new year!

Awesome atmosphere! Great service all around.....

Coral Princess Cruise Review by Daysimarie

They know me by Dee. Happy new year!
Daysimarie’s Full Rating Summary
Rates
Get Coral Princess price drops

Enough closet space, quiet location, great view, tiny shower, great service.
  Coral Princess Deck Plans