3. Star Princess
This was our first Cruise ever! We choose a close to home departure port (San Francisco) since we live in the bay area and eliminate extra travel to the departure port. Overal we are very satisfied with everything. I read many reviews that people complaining about the food mostly. Well, we may be the first time cruisers but avid travelers and I've been over 40 countries in my lifetime. We were not expecting champagne, caviar and lobster everyday and we found the food choices more tan enough and satisfactory for a 10 day cruise cost $999/each in a mini-suite cabin. Weather was perfect for the first 9 days and a little bit cold and windy on the last day but the cruise was as smooth sailing all the way. On board entertainment was pretty active to fill our every day at sea or even at the harbor. Sometimes we had to sacrifice one in order to join the other activity. Crew was as friendly and as helpful as you can expect. From wait staff to entertainers to cabin attendant. Met great people on board, had great time and wife hooked on Princess ! 2015 September we are doing a 10 day Alaska and 2016 May we are doing a 10 day Mexico again.

Very Satisfied...

Star Princess Cruise Review by FTPCruiser

Met great people on board, had great time and wife hooked on Princess !

FTPCruiser’s Full Rating Summary
Get Star Princess price drops

Great cabin for a couple. Balcony area was a little worn out but it was acceptable.
  Star Princess Deck Plans