• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

LettsC0404
First Time Cruiser • Age 30s

Sail Date: May 2014
Cabin: Interior

It was a very clean and well maintained boat. Our room was a little on the small side and we had no windows but it was adequate for how long we were in the room. DJ Big D 2.0 was very entertaining and was very friendly and a approachable. Most of the staff was very friendly as well except for a few here and there. Food from a scale from 1 to 10 (10 being the highest) was about a 7.5 except for the guys burgers I give them a 10! Unfortunately drinks are pretty expensive on their own if you are not willing to pay for a drink package. Pools and hot tubs were very clean and enjoyable.

Excursions we went to key west, Cayman islands, and Cozumel Mexico . Key west my very good friends got married (we were in a group for a wedding) I would say please if you're getting married on this cruise make sure the wedding coordinator knows what they are doing before you go because this one did not and we were almost late for the wedding. Wedding was beautiful on the beach and our trolley back and forth was awesome. Cayman islands was awesome! I do recommend to make a stop there . Cozumel Mexico was okay. Just a warning you have to get off the boat early for these trips and you have to get back to the boat by a certain time or you get left behind. And another warning you have to get off the boat at the end of the trip pretty early as well. All in all, I liked this cruise and would recommend but as for me I prefer to stick to a regular trip all inclusive where you stay in a resort in one place but that's just me.

Interior