3. MSC Orchestra
The trip was sold as a luxury cruise it was NOT The idea of sailing to Gallipoli and following in the footsteps of our soldiers was a good one but that was where the dream ended.In fairness the Gallipoli component was very well done and there could be no complaints about that, the lectures were wonderful and going onto the peninsular was very emotional but that was no thanks to the MSC cruise line. As I read someone else wrote we only saw the captain twice , first night and second last night, he nor any of his underlings had the decency to make their presence felt on the actual Anzac Day dawn service or any time during that day. How rude!!!!!!!! The food was woeful, and don't even talk about the buffet, it was the worst array of excuse for meals that we have ever had the misfortune to have to eat. So many meals were not touched and just sent back from rotten prawns to a roast lamb dish with a side of baked beans!!!!!! I got so very ill with a lung infection, and believe me I was not the only person with the most vicious cough, it seemed like the entire ship was infected. Three days in a row down to the medical centre, 2800passangers 960 crew, ONE doctor ONE nurse at any one time-a disgrace, and the doctor I did see made Dr. Martin look like Santa Clause. The excursions were expensive and a waste of time ,no such thing as English speaking guides, I couldn't understand most of the spiel and just gave up trying. I would NEVER EVER recommend MSC to anyone and do not even think of coming into the Australian market, we expect a better class of cruise for the money they charged and we were also led to believe the $700 we had to pay up front for gratuities would never be given to the staff that we were led to believe would receive their tips. How disgusting!!!!!! If I could sue someone I would.

A dreadful cruise a waste of good money

MSC Orchestra Cruise Review by Dianne Allan

Dianne Allan’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Orchestra price drops

Cabin not importa
So small it was unbelievable
  MSC Orchestra Deck Plans